Monday, July 5, 2010

Can't wait to get back into the swing of things

Ok, I will have to admit that I am usually an easy going, go with th flow kinda girl. But I am slowly running out of patients without having my computer! I can only hope that it gets to come home to me this week! Blogging on my iPhone really isn't that fun since the screen is so dang small.
My Fourth of July weekend was not that eventfull thanks to a entire weekend of rain! We had orginally planed on spending some time at the lake with great friends but I was not gonna go just to get rained on.
Friday I worked until noon, then Chris and I headed to, yep you guessed it Los Potros! We actually ate there twice this weekend. I guess you could say I had to get my fix since I start my weight loss journey Wednesday. Yes I called it a journey because I know that it is not going to be near as much fun taking off the weight as it was putting it on! But I honestly can't wait shed 30 unwanted pounds! I turn the big 40 in September and my goal is to be fourty & fabulous! Wish me luck:)
Saturday chris went golfing & I slept in which was fabulous. For some reason I am not a very good sleeper. I either have trouble falling asleep or have trouble staying asleep, which is my problem tonite. The only good thing about that is I can get a lot of cleaning done while everyone else is in bed. Saturday afternoon we ran to Enid so I could make a Hobby Lobby run!
Sunday was the 4th and a lot of the surrounding towns cancelled their fireworks shows due to the weather. Hopefully some towns will be having their shows later in the week so we can at least see some fireworks this year! The weather did let up enough for us to grill out.
Monday was another sleep in day for me untill Kendra called & asked if we would take her and Kaylie to Los Potros for a late lunch. Well you know me, she didn't have to twist my arm too bad! While we were waitng on Kendra to get here Chris's brother, Kenny stopped by to visit. After a good visit with him, the whole family headed to Blackwell. I would say that lunch was probably the highlight of the weekend since the whole family was together!
I hope that everyone enjoyed their independence this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment