Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Sister

Today is a day that I have celebrated since the day I was born! Today is my big sister's birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINA!
I could never show you or say in words how much I Love You, and how much you have meant to me. I have always looked up to you. You are beautiful, funny, trusting, and to tell you the truth I could go on. I  remember you mothering me when I was little. Reading stories to me even though you really couldn't read yet. 
I know that there has been some not so good times. I remember when we were both cheerleaders and we were practicing for a pep rally and we got in a fight and ended up in a fist fight on the gym floor. Ha Ha I still laugh when I think of that!
You have been a rock for me when I have need you. You were the first one that I ran to when I needed advice when I was 18 and pregnant. You are the one I call when I need reassurance. 
I just want you to know that I Love You and I have loved having you as a big sister!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS! I LOVE YOU!


1 comment:

  1. And I love you! How sweet it was to read this. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete