Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'M BACK

I'm back! Yes you heard me, I have my computer back. I have learned my lesson, NO MORE PILLOWS! I am still sitting in the living room but I have my computer on a table (NOT A PILLOW)  so it can get proper air flow!
 I decided not to overload you with pictures that I was not able to post while I was out of commission, so I am just posting a few. I was unable to post my Father's Day pictures so here are a few.

Here is Chris with all 3 of our Children: Kendra, Kaleb & Kendall.
I Love this picture:)


Here they all are being, well, GOOFY!


Here are BIG DADDY & Me. I just love this guy to piece's.

Of course I have taken a lot more pictures than that but like I said, I didn't want to picture overload you! We absolutely enjoyed our weekend. We golfed, swam, & yes these pictures were taken at one of our fav. restaurant, Los Potros!

Now I'm gonna skip to Independence Day. I know that I blogged about this already, but I am a visual person and love pictures. As I stated in my blog, the rain kept us from doing a lot of thing, but grilling out was not going to be one of them. Here are a few pictures of the celebration meal.


Chris and Rusty making sure the meat is perfect.


The finished product! (Pork Tenderloin cut into pork chops)


Barbara's Baked Bean Extravaganza!


These are my Jalapeno Cheesy Potato's. I love these Potato's.


This is the desert I made thanks to another blogger. It is best if you eat it that day and don't keep it for leftovers because the Nilla Waffers get soggy. It is simple easy to make.

2 Pkgs. Vanilla Jello Pudding
2 C. Cold Milk
1 Tub of Cool Whip
1 Box Nilla Waffers
Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate
In bowl mix 2 pkg of Jello Mix & 2 Cups of cold milk. Whisk together. Add 1 tub of Cool Whip. Mix Well.
In a baking dish lay 1 layer of Nilla Waffer's, top with some of the creamy mixture. Place another layer of Nilla Waffer's & more creamy mixture (just like you would a Lasagna) Top with Nilla Waffers. Melt Baker's Squares ( about 2 squares) Drizzle melted chocolate on the very top. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.

Ok, well I feel a little more caught up now. I am so happy to be back in the swing of things. I hope that everyone has a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment