Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bargin Shopping

This weekend was another great weekend spent with family and friends. Friday night we went to dinner in Caldwell Kansas with Steve and Deana Kilian. Deana is one of my bosses at the Court House and we have become good friends. It was a good evening. Thanks Steve and Deana!
Saturday we went to Blackwell to eat, you know where! Los Potros. We did some shopping at Wal-mart for just the regular household items. While shopping I found some dresses for my little cousins for $5.00.
Aren't they just the cutest!
Saturday evening we had a group of people over to swim in the pool and play pool pong. The pool was very relaxing after a hot day.
Sunday Kendall was still out of town at a friends house, so Chris, Kaleb and I went to Enid and met Kendra for lunch.

Here is just a sneak peak of our lunchen. Yes they are both on there cell phone either checking facebook or texting someone. No, really, we had a good dinner I just thought this was a funny picture.
After lunch Chris and Kaleb went on home and Kendra and I went shopping. We both love to shop but we are all about finding a bargin. We went to Ross first but came out empty handed. Our second stop was Old Navy! That's where we hit the Mother Load!
Everything that you see laid out on my bed is everthing that we bought and we didn't spend over 97 cents for each item! Now that's what I call a Bargin.
Here are all of Kendra's buy's!
We wound up with a total of 12 shirts, 6 skirts and 1 pair of pants! And here is the proof of the price!

And here are the Receipts.
How awesome is that? 19 items for $19.97! I call that a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment