Friday, June 25, 2010

no computer, therefore no pictures

Who knew that putting a computer on a pillow on your lap for hours at a time could eventually fry the dang thing. Ok smartie pants you may have know but it didn't even cross my mind. There is good news though, the computer is still under warranty and they are gonna replace it! Thank Gosh! I guess that I will be investing in one of those lap tables so the new computer will get air flow. It's is really bugging me that I can't upload any of my Father's Day weekend photos. I will be playing catch up once I get my new computer!
Last weekend was a absolute blast! Since it was Father's Day, all 3 of the kids were home. We golfed 3 different times on Saturday and 1 time on Sunday. We had a ball. We did some cooking out on the grill and had plenty of pool time too. (I have picture of all occasions and will be posting them at a later date) & yes of course Los Potros was visited twice! I must say that for never golfing before, I am a pretty darn good golfer & I enjoyed it. I guess that is just one more thing that Chris and I can do together.
This week has seemed like it has just drug on and on and on. I worked on Monday till I had to come home sick. I'm not sure what was wrong with me. It very well could have been too much sun! Tuesday was work. Wednesday was cleaning day at Deana's. Thursday was work and then we went with some friends (Chad & Kristi Cink) to Gibs Bar in Pond Creek for 50 cent Taco Nite. It is fun just to get together with some friends and unwind. After the bar we went back to Chad & Kristi's for a few drinks and more friend time. And now we are here at Friday! Yes!!! Friday has been another work day and then who know's, but I was just told I could leave a little early from work so I'm otta here!!! I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment