Monday, June 14, 2010

Lazy Days, Summer Storms, & 3 little girls

This weekend was a weekend of not a lot. We enjoyed those Lazy days of Summer, or at least I did! Friday I lucked out and was able to come home an hour early from work. And what did I do with my hour, I took a much needed nap! I have not been sleep very well at night and it seems to catch up with me around 2 - 3 P.M. so it was nice to come home and catch up on some zzzz's. After I woke up, I made supper. I promised Kaleb the night before that I would make one of his favorite meals, Lasagna. After cleaning up the kitchen the boys headed out to meet up with some friends and Chris and I just laid around the house. Saturday I was able to sleep in, but Chris got up early and he and Ky (Kendra's boyfriend) went to Blackwell to play in a golf tournament with Pedro (One of the owners of Los Potros) After I got up and around I headed out to do yard work and lay out in the pool. Chris called around 2 P.M. and was just finishing up & wanted us to meet him and Ky for lunch at Potros, so the boys and I headed that direction. The boys decided to ride back to Alva with Ky to hang out with friends and Kendra, so it was just me and Chris. And what did we do with our time? We came home and took a nap! That was until Gary Horning, a old friend came walking in through our back door. There is nothing like being sound asleep and being woke up by someone in you house! We had a nice visit, then it was time for more sleep! Yes, I warned you in my title that it was Lazy Days! I don't do Lazy very well but when I do I do it up good. Sunday was no exception for my weekend! I tried to make a day of it, but mother nature had another idea. Every time I headed outside to do yard work it would start raining on me. After about 3 times of getting rained on I finally gave up. The boys were still in Alva so Chris and I decided to go over to my cousins house. For those of you who have been following me, you know that I am very close with my cousin Rob and his family. When we got there some of the girls were napping so Chris, Rob, Heidi, and I sat on the back porch and watched the storm move in.


Here are just a few shots of the view that we had from their back porch! And I will have to say we had one pretty close call, as a bolt of lightening hit in the lot just behind the fence. It was loud and bright and made Heidi and I jump right out of our chairs!


After our storm watching experience we went inside to spend some time with the girls. Rob and Heidi have the cutest little girls. They will absolutly brighten my day every time I go over there. They truely run to the door to greet us with their arms open ready for hugs. I don't go more than a week without seeing them. They are very special to me and I love them very much.

This is Kylie Brook. She is the youngest of the three and very attatched to her Aunt Yaw Yaw! That's what the girls call me and I love it.
Kylie loves to be held and has a laugh that is just so cute.
This is Gracie May. She is the middle child, we have that in common. Gracie is all girl. She always notices when I have gotten my nails and toes done and always knows when I have gotten new clothes and jewlery!
Here she is being goofy!

This is Lauren Paige. She is the oldest. She is very grown up for her age and is such a good big sister. She is pretty girlie but has really gotten into softball this summer. She has hit several homeruns! She still loves to be held and have her back rubbed. She is a sweetie!  I had another picture of her but it was too blurry.





What a great relaxing weekend! Hope everyone enjoyed your weekend also!

1 comment:

  1. Bets she got a tasty yummy cuntcake that sexy little bitch

    ReplyDelete