Friday, June 18, 2010

No pictures, only words

I know that it has been awhile since I last blogged. Sorry! I guess that I can tell you the real reason for not blogging is that I am boring! I have not done anything fun all week long. I did the usual routine things everyday this week. Monday = work, then home. Tuesday = work, then home. Wednesday = oh wait I did do something different on this day. Wednesday's I usually don't work at either office in the court house. For those of you who might not know I work part time at the County Court House. I am split between 2 offices, the County Treasurer and the County Court Clerk. I love both of my jobs and I have 2 of the best bosses that I could ask for. I know that you have heard me say many times how I love to clean house and organize things. Well I decided to start putting that to use outside of my own home. Since I don't work on Wednesdays I decided to pick up a job cleaning a house or 2 for a little extra cash. When I mentioned it at work one day, one of my bosses, Deana jumped on the chance for me to start at her house. I was really excited to be cleaning and finally getting recognition for it. (my family kinda takes it for granted.) Deana and I decided to start in the kitchen and work my way through the house. I got to her house around 10 a.m. and the fun began! I pulled everything out of every cabinet, wiped the cabinet down, and reorganized. I was there from 10 - 4:30 and was able to get most of the kitchen done, but I still lack the drawers and the fridge. I will tackle those next Wednesday! I know that I am weird, but I loved it!!  Thursday = work, then home, and then to Lauryn's softball games. (My little cousin) I had left my battery charger for my camera at my sister's in Woodward so that is why I have no pictures for my blog this time. She is mailing it to me today so hopefully soon I will be back in to the swing of things. Friday = work, then home, then ???? We don't have any plans set for our weekend as of yet. Kendra is coming home today to hang out around the pool for a while and I am sure we will all be pooling and grilling on Sunday for Father's Day, but other than that we don't have anything set. I hope that everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend. TTY  in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment