Sunday, October 31, 2010

M.I.A.

I'm back! Really I have no excuses for not blogging in so long, I guess you can say I just needed a break. What has been going on since I blogged last? Where do I begin?
MOM AND DAD FINALLY HAVE THEIR FURNITURE! Last Sunday we unloaded all of mom and dad's things for the very last time (I hope) I will post pictures soon. I want to get everything decorated before I post any.

On a sad note, this community was once again tested this past week. A horrible accident occurred last weekend and took the young life of Noel Gonzales. 
The community once again came together to support this family. I pray that the Lord wraps his arms around this family and gives them some sense of comfort. 
Rest in peace Noel.

This week also marked the 7 year Anniversary that Kendall has battled Type 1 Diabetes.
I remember it like it was yesterday when the doctor gave us the news that Kendall was diabetic. They loaded him up in the ambulance and transported him to children's hospital where we stayed in ICU for 5 days. Right now Kendall is on a insulin pump and his A1C has improved tremendously. It still is not in the normal range, but it is a lot better than it ever has been before. We continue to pray for a cure but until then we continue to try and manage this disease.
 
And we had another Anniversary around the Foster house this week. The Hubs and I celebrated 22 years of marriage.
Happy Anniversary Hubs!
I Love You!

I also got a new item for my kitchen. Meet my stainless steel Electrolux Refrigerator
I love my new addition!
 
OK I know this is a shorter than normal post for me, sorry but I didn't take many pictures this week and you know me I'm a visual person. I head to OKC this week for work. I can't wait. It gonna be nice to get away for a few days.
I hope everyone has a great week!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment