Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Working Wednesday!

I know that some of you do Wordless Wednesday's, but I just can't post with no words so here is my Wednesday!
 I didn't work at the court house today so I did get to sleep in a lil bit. Yeah! I love me some of those mornings when I can sleep in! After I woke up, I turned on the news and thought, what the heck, am I still sleeping? I live in Oklahoma and I live in what is called " Tornado Alley." I know that! I'm Ok with that! I turn on the news today and hear that Oklahoma had a fricken EARTHQUAKE! On the scale it was a 5.1! I couldn't believe it. I'm not sure if anyone here in Northern Oklahoma felt it, but I know that people in the Oklahoma City, Stillwater & even the Tulsa area felt it! CRAZY!!!
Today was full of errand running. Kaleb needed me to pick up his check at noon and take it to the bank. When I got back from that I went up to the Court House to pay Kendall's ticket since he worked all night. Kendall got a job working on a oil rig. He has been working for a week and when he gets home he is literally covered from head to toe in oil and grease. I totally refuse to wash his cloths in my HE washer and dryer, so I took them up to the local laundry mat. I then  ran to Blackwell to pick up Kendall's Medicine since he was still sleeping. While I was waiting on his meds I went and washed my car. When I got home I picked up Kendall's cloths brought them home then headed to mom and dad's to work!
When I got there they were both taking a break. I walked in and started cracking the whip! I was there for about 3 hours and man did we get a lot accomplished! We were able to remove all the kitchen cabinets. All I can say is "Man did they build house's good back in the day!" Those cabinets were a pain to tear out!
Here is a picture of some of the work that was done. Yes I look like a total dork but I was hammering from bottom up. And I might also add that my new hair-do fits into a ponytail! Yeah! (That's Kaleb to my right helping out, man were we glad when his muscles got there!)




No comments:

Post a Comment