Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Kaleb

Happy 20th Birthday Kaleb Clinton Foster!
I start a birthday post last night when I got home but was so tired that I decided to go to bed so here is the Birthday message a day late. 20 years ago I was blessed with our first son! I had all sisters growing up so having a boy was a little strange for me, but we adjusted just fine. Kaleb has grown up to be such a great young man. I love his smile. He has one of those smiles that you can feel. He smiles with his eyes and they give off so much energy that you can feel it. Kaleb has always been a laid back person, when he was little he would get a pile of cars and play for hours with them. He was always busy, but always could entertain himself.
Kaleb, I love you with all my heart. I miss the little boy you use to be, but I love the man you have become. You have had many challenges in your life and you have always amazed me with the way you have handled those situations. I can't wait to see what the world holds for you and I will always be here for you. You know you're never too old to need your momma:) I love you Buddy, Happy Birthday!
We took Kaleb over to Los Postros for his birthday dinner. My dad met us there and so did my BFF Kristi and her kids and Krislyn. We had a great time full of laughter and only one major melt down by Colton. ( I'm proud to say it was diffused very quickly, but thanks for causing the drama DAD!)
Here are a few pictures of our evening.
Me and my baby boy.
Colton and Kaleb.
Brooklyn and Kaleb
The traditional birthday cream.
Can you tell these kids just LOVE him! I love this picture.
Happy Birthday again Buddy! We LOVE You:)

No comments:

Post a Comment