Monday, October 11, 2010

I lost 8 to 10 inches in a hour.

Can you believe it? I lost 8 to 10 inches in just one hour! I thought that would get your attention. Do ya want ta know my secret? GET A HAIR CUT!!! HA HA! 
I know, I know, I wish it was inches off of my waist too but I love my new hair. I have just felt very frumpy lately. I turned 40 in September and that sucked so I was looking for a change. I have lost 10 pounds, (don't get so excited, I still have 30 pounds to go) but I was feeling like a change. So of course you know me...the next thing to change was the hair. I got to the point where all that I was doing to it was pulling it back.  The hairdresser in me just doesn't think that is acceptable, matter of fact it's lazy! It use to drive me crazy when I would cut someones hair and every time I would see them it was always pulled back! My first thought was "do they not like it?" but my second thought was always "LAZY!" Well I had become that person. It was past time for a change.
Here is what my hair looked like before.
Here is the back view.
Here is the new hair do. I hate how I look in these pics but here they are.
The back view.
Mr. Odie had to get in the pic too. I hope to get some better pics uploaded but the hubs was helping me with this and I was trying to talk him through it and he would literally take a picture while I was talking. Oh well, gotta Love him, and I do:)

1 comment: