Monday, October 4, 2010

Wow what a week!

Wow what a week! I worked Monday and Tuesday at the Court House. Wednesday I headed to Mom and Dad's to work on their house. I finished all the painting in the office. Mom started on the floors while I worked on the painting. While visiting with a family friend mom and dad learned of a product for wood floors. We had planned on renting a sander and re staining the floors, but with this product you don't have to do any of that. First you use a spray on cleaner for the deep stuff. ( we also use steel wool) Then you go over it with a cleaner and mop. After that dried I put on 3 coats of the clear coat. I am very pleased with the way the floors turned out! Here are the floors before.
And after!

Here you can see the difference in the floor that is redone on the left and the floor that still needs to be done on the right.
I am very pleased with the way they turned out! What do you think? There was no mess and no odor!
Here is a view of the room when Mom and Dad purchased the house.
And this is what it looks like after I got a hold of it!
This house is gonna be so fricken cute I can't stand it! I am so glad to be a part of it!
Since I did have such a long week I will post the rest of my week tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment