Monday, September 27, 2010

Our weekend Recap.

Wow what a weekend! I had a four day weekend from work, which I might add was Awesome! Thursday I cleaned house all day. Since Mom and Dad still don't have a working kitchen I had cooked for them all week. To repay us they took us out to dinner Thursday night. We drove up to Caldwell and had some Chicken Fried Steak. It was awesome. Thanks Mom and Dad:)
Friday Chris and I went to Wichita to do some T.V. shopping. Our living room T.V. was about to go out on us so we had to bite the big one and spend the money for a new one. Here she is just in time for the big game next weekend! (OU / TEXAS)
We are liking the bigger T.V.!
Chris and I had a great day just spending the day together. (As Always:)) When we got home Chad came over to help Chris move the old Monster out of the living room and hook up the new one. Mom and Dad stopped by and Kristi and the kids came over after the H.S. Football game.
Saturday the Hubs had a golf tourney out at the local golf course. He was a BIG WINNER! Finally! He usually comes home telling me how horrible he played, but not Saturday he was super excited. ( I think it was the new golf attire that I had picked out for him while we were shopping Friday! )
Kaleb our soon to be 20 year old had decided to spread his wings and move out. He moved in with a few of his friends a few miles outside of town. Really he just sleeps there, because for some reason he still eats here and still brings me his laundry!  I don't mind though because I get to see him daily:) Since his room was empty we moved Kendall in there and we are going to make Kendall's room a office. I had posted in a previous post about a pottery barn desk that I had for sale, well sorry but it's off the market! I can finally use it again. I will post picture's as the remodel happens. OU had a 5:00 kick off so we headed to the Cinks to watch the game and eat some steaks. OU won and the steaks were great! Thanks Chad and Kristi:) After the game we moved to the patio and played domino's. The weather was awesome!
Chris and Colton watching the game being goofy! ha ha The Hubs is gonna love me for this pic too!
Sunday I straighten up the house, worked on Kendall's new room, then headed over to Mom and Dads to do a little work at there house. I finished texturing the walls in the small room off of the living room. Chris hung the matching ceiling fan. Mom painted the trim and Dad started tearing into the kitchen. Then of course what would my weekend be without a trip to Los Postros!
I had a pretty productive weekend if I do say so myself! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment