Tuesday, May 25, 2010

No picture's, just words

What a great day today was. I didn't have to work today so I was able to sleep-in which felt so good. Usually I wake up around 6:45 A.M. and today I got to sleep till 9:45 A.M. Chris always says he has it harder because he gets up at 6:00 and I get to stay in bed, but really He should think about the hour that he falls asleep in the chair before he finally decides to go to bed. Then after he goes to bed I am still up till at least 11 or 12. Men! What is kinda funny is that as I am writing this blog I can hear him snoring from the bedroom. If I was really a brat I would go in there and record him and then post it on my blog for all of you to enjoy, but I will save you the misery.
After waking up I had to start getting Kendall packed for his week in Pawnee. He was selected to play in the Pawnee Bill All Star Football Classic. Kendall got on the phone and called up an old friend who graduated from Pawnee this year. Kendall and Duncan were the best of friends when they both lived in Pond Creek. They did every thing together. Duncan moved away first, then we moved away when Kendall was in the 5th grade. Of course Duncan said "come on down, you can stay with me." And the big kicker is that they both are playing in the game and they are both on the same team! I called Kendall around 10:00 tonight and he was having a ball. They were all out at the lake hanging out at Duncan's trailer. You know you have a good friend when you don't see each other for years and you can pick up right where you left off.
After dropping Kendall off I headed back home. I was really pretty tired but I decided to get off my rear end and go work out. Man am I ever out of shape. I just hate getting old. I was however able to run/walk 2 miles. Yeah for me!!! I just hope that I can keep it up. After that it was tanning bed time, bath, & here I am. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it was a good day for me. It was a rather relaxing day, a lot of driving with the radio up just singing to myself. Then walking in circles around a track, again by myself listening to more music. I hope that everyone enjoyed themselves today!

No comments:

Post a Comment