Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Doggie ride







Oh man did today ever make up for yesterday. I had such a relaxing day yesterday, but today was a day of work, work, work! I got up at 6:00 a.m. (even though I had the day off) I know, I know, what the heck was I thinking. I really can't tell you, I just got up like I was on a mission, and well I guess I was. I started with the laundry and the house. Then I took a break and ran to Pond Creek to go to the bank. But that didn't last long. When I got home I started on the yard. Yes, Yes, I know, I LOVE yard work. But I guess I just wasn't ready for the heat! I do believe Summer is here! I decided not to work out tonight since I worked my boodie off in the yard. It sure looks good though, & the pool felt pretty good too.
Kendall is still in Pawnee at football practice & Kaleb is working in Texas for the rest of the week, so it was just Chris & me for supper. We decided to grill out for supper and I might say it was pretty darn good. After supper we kinda snuggled into our spots & I thought that we were done for the evening until Chris said, "Let's go for a ride." If you know Chris & I, you will know that we love just to get in the truck and drive. (Country roads mostly) We love to ride around on the red dirt roads, listen to music, & look for Deer.(And what ever else we can find) Usually we just go by ourselves but today we decided to take the doggie's. We haven 't taken them on a ride since last summer so they thought they were hot stuff.
We have two dogs, Kloie & Odie. They both are quite the sight. We got Kloie first. When Kendall brought her home the first thing that I said was " Kendall she is so UGLY!" Kendall insisted that she would be a good dog & she has been. She was very easy to potty train & she knows how to read people. She will definatly protect her family. We like to call her our little spider monkey! She looks a lot like one of those flying monkey's off of "The Wizard of Oz."
And then there is Odie! Odie is a funny sight. He is part English Bulldog/Weiner Dog. He looks like a Weiner Dog on Steroids. We got him about a month after we got Kloie. The funny thing is that Kloie is Kendall's & Odie is Kendra's but they both live with me. Odie has been a great dog too. His personality is pretty hard to beat.
Ok & then we have puppy. Odie and Kloie had puppies. This is their second litter. With the first litter I got way too attached, so this time I promised I wouldn't do it again. That's why Puppy doesn't have a name. She is the only one that we haven't been able to get rid of. Everyone keeps telling me if I potty train it they will take it.Guess what? I potty trained my own dogs! Anyways we have a total of 3 dogs with one up for adoption ASAP!
We had a wonderful ride and the dog really enjoyed it. (more than Chris & Me I think) I have posted a few pictures of our ride. Enjoy! I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment