Thursday, May 20, 2010

My day with little Gracey May Keller


Me & My Gracey May!

Well today was a little weird. I woke up and got ready for work and when I got there I was not on the schedule. Oh well, I was able to come home and get some much needed housework done since I have been living on the couch with the flu bug since Sunday.So I spent most of the day at home by myself & the 3 dogs, of course. I got a call around 5:00 to see if I could fill in at the T-ball game. Rob, (my cousin, who is more like a brother) had to work late and Heidi (his wife & my friend) had to take her other daughter to a game in Kremlin. (Man I don't miss those days of running around with my head cut off.) So of course Aunt Yaw Yaw (that is what Rob's kids call me) will step in, I would LOVE to! Heidi dropped her off along with the team snacks and Gracey May and I headed off to the game. I must say that is has been awhile since I have been a T-ball mom! It was so cute watching the kids learn how to play ball. The main thing that most of them learned today was where 1st base was. It was a fun evening and very comical at times. After the game was over we came home and waited for Rob to pick up Gracey. While we waited of course we just can't sit and watch TV. We had to play restaurant. Too Cute! Oh and of course when that got old she had to start texting her cousins, with Uncle Chris's help. She loves to play with my phone. All in all a great end to a blah day.

No comments:

Post a Comment