Monday, June 25, 2012

Mini Family Vaction

Lonnie and I have been together for 2 years this coming December and to this date not all of our children have had the chance to meet. With this being our slow time, Lonnie decided to rent a pontoon boat and a house at Grand Lake for the weekend. Still, not all of our children were able to go but at least we were able to take 3 of them.
I would definitely have to say it was a success. We all decided that we would make this a annual trip. We even called it the First Annual BrewFos Trip! 
We decided to head out at 9 am Saturday morning and guess what...it was raining! Great I thought. Oh well I guess we will just go with the flow. And I'm glad we did because by the time we got to Grand the skies had cleared!


We rented a house that was on the golf course at Shangri La! Need I say how beautiful it was!!
We checked into our house and then it was off to get the boat.


(This picture was actually taken at the end of the day, but oh well at least we remember to get one)


And we're off!! We had a great day! The weather was great and of course we all got way too much sun, but it was a good time had by all. This was me by mid afternoon.



Kendra, Darci and Kaleb.


Me enjoy my weekend.


Lonnie and I at the end of a very good day with the family.

We enjoyed ourselves so much that we have another trip planned to float the Guadalupe River  in Gruene Texas. And this time it looks like Kendall gets to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment