Thursday, June 14, 2012

Home Sweet Home

We are finally going to have a big girl & boy home! I am so excited! Lonnie and I have been living in what we call the cave for over a year. The cave is actually an apartment that we have above the studio. Don't get me wrong...it is very nice, BUT it has no window's (hence the name "CAVE") The other draw back is that it is in the building that we work in, which for me makes it hard to stop working because I know all that I have to do is walk upstairs. We had been talking about getting a home away from here for about 7 or 8 months. We slowly started looking last summer. At first we were looking for a home on a lake but we decided to  find something a bit more permanent. We drove around several housing additions until we found the one that was perfect for us! And here it is!!


Welcome to Landrun! While driving through this neighbor we found a home that was for sale and we called the number on the sign. The guy gave us the code so that we could go inside and tour the home. I fell in love with the house. The floor plan was perfect! There were a few things that I would have changed if I could have. The house had been on the market for a long time so we did not feel any rush to jump on it. Boy was I wrong! Yep you guessed it...IT SOLD! I was so upset! After a few weeks of being disappointed, Lonnie came to me and told me that the builder had a lot for sale in the same neighborhood that he thinks we would like better and we did! We were SOLD (literally)

We bought the acre lot and are having the exact floor plan built with a few minor changes to suit our liking. 
This is where our new home will be...the corner of Black Bear Trail & Boomer!


We are having the house built at a angel on the lot and hope to have Boomer for our street address!
BOOMER SOONER!
This will be the view from the front of our home.


This will be the back view of our home.


We hope to break ground within the next few weeks. I will keep you posted so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment