Tuesday, August 10, 2010

PRAYERS NEEDED FOR JAKE!

Today I am asking everyone to pray for Jake.

Jake is my boss, Deana's, youngest son. He was hit in the face by a ball that was batted back at him during a ball game Monday evening. He is now in OU Medical Center in the ICU Unit. He has multiple facial fracture's. His nose and the area surrounding his nose (sinus area and inner checks) have been pretty much crushed. He will be under going reconstructive surgery as soon as the doctor can make that happen. Right now he is on a vent but they are hoping to take him off of that slowly tonight. He has been alert and made eye contact. He has even been writing things on paper. 
 
Jake and his big brother Alan.

If I know one thing about this family, I know that they are extremely close. Deana is one of those mom's that I hope I can be. She is very involved with all of her children. I have witnessed myself, her talking to her daughter 3 to 4 times in a 8 hour period.  I know some parents that can go several day without speaking to their children. ( Mind you these are grown children not living at home.)

Jake and his beautiful Niece, Hadlea.
Jake is someone that is full of life! He loves to have fun and loves to be with his family and his friends. Jake is one of those guys who makes you feel that you are the only person in the room when you are having a conversation with him.
And might I add :
"He Is A Good Looking Kid!

GET WELL JAKE WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment