Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.
What am I thankful for? Well lots of things but most of all these guys!
It was such a great day today. The guys and I headed to Woodward around 11 am to spend turkey day at my little sister's house.
(Me and My Lil sis Sharla)
When we got there everyone was already there including Kendra. It was so nice to have everyone together for the day. I have done so good with my diet (22 pounds down to be exact) but who can really stick to a diet on Thanksgiving. I ate more today than I've eaten in a month and the way my luck goes I probably gained half the weight I've lost back in one meal. It was awesome though!! After dinner this was pretty much my view for the rest of the day!
Food, Family and Football! Who could ask for a better day.
Now on to some of what I've done around the house this week. I've been busy decorating for Christmas and I'm not quite done so I will post those pictures on my next blog. I did however get my living room walls stained and I love the way they turned out.
 I had been waiting to get the walls stained so I could put up my new Simply Said wall designs.
  I put this one above the large window in our living room.
I also order a design for the front door but wanted to paint it red first.
The door before.
Pretty boring if you ask me. I love color and I'm not afraid to go bold! This to me says Welcome!
And I especially love the Simply Said Design.
I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment