Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Our new home.

Well here it is mid September and this is the first blog I have posted about our new home. Actually this is the first blog I've posted in a long time. We are in full swing at work and have been putting in 10 to 12 hour days. Oh well...We are blessed to be busy.
We had our home built this past year and even though it is all brand new there is still a lot of work that needs to be done. To save money I opted to paint all of the spare rooms, kitchen, laundry and our master bedroom and bath by myself!! Really not sure what I was thinking but as of now I have only managed to paint the laundry and the kitchen. Pictures of these rooms will have to come later for the simple fact that they are not 100% done!
Since we have had such a pleasant summer I have really focused on our yard. As you can see it really needed some personal attention!


I'm pretty good with having an idea of what I want something to look like. So we headed to the greenhouse. We got some amazing deals. We don't have a pick up so this is how we got to ride home with all of our new accessories.
With a little help from the neighbor and his lil tractor ( and Kloie)  and a lot of sweat and sore muscles we have a start to a great looking yard.
I'm liking the way things are coming along.
Before
After! The potato plants took over the azalea bushes but I like the way it looks.







Stay tuned for more house pics.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment