Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lost and Found!

Hello all!! I know, I know in my last post I said that I was back in the swing of things and would be back to posting again. Well I'm sorry that seems to have been a little fib. My life is so much different these days. What have I been up to? Well, where do I begin? I got the apartment organized and settled and I love it. Sorry I don't have pictures. Work has been crazy. For those of you who don't know what it is that we do let me inform you. We take picture's! We do weddings, Senior settings, Family session's, & events. Our main focus is on school's. We go to the schools and do their yearbook photo's and class photo's, but we also take Santa with us in the winter and in the Spring we do Spring Pic's. We currently have around 25 - 30 schools so this keeps us very busy. On top of pictures we also do Trophies, T-shirt's and this year was the first year to do our own Yearbooks. Now that school is out we can re-group, get organized again for the fall. This is what I have been doing with my time. Being the organizer that I am my talents are greatly appreciated here not to mention greatly needed. Last night we did pictures for a Daddy/Daughter dance in Moore. Today we did picture's at a golf tournament and tonight we have 2 class reunion's scheduled. Business is Good!!
We decided that as soon as school was out it would be a good time to schedule our vacation. We loaded up in the tahoe on May 25th and headed for Vegas. We just kinda took our time getting there. We spent our first night in Texas.
 The next day it was off to New Mexico and Arizona!

We spent the night in Williams Arizona. The next morning it was up early to catch a train to the Grand Canyon. 
The Train ride was so much fun. They had singing cowboys to keep us entertained and on the ride home we even got robbed by some outlaws. If you have never seen the Grand Canyon you need to at least one time. It is amazing.

Just kidding!!!
 For the sake of a lengthy post I am going to split our vacation up into several posts. Stay tuned for the rest of our trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment