Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's official! I'm an Old Lady:)

I can officially be called an OLD LADY! Yes it's true I am finally FORTY! I can not believe it! I guess now I have an excuse for falling apart. Ha Ha Ha!
Here I am! Mom could not get my hair to lay down so she used baby oil to slick it down. Looks like I have not had a bath in a month. This is the only baby picture I had downloaded so this was my only option.
I remember when I was little I use to think that we got out of school just because it was MY Birthday! I soon learned it had nothing to do with me, It was because of Labor Day!
We had no plans for the big week-end. I know I can't believe it either my big birthday, Labor Day and the start of College Football how could I not have any plans. Needless to say that didn't last long, Chad and Kristi called and we were off the the lake for the weekend. We left on Saturday and got home Monday afternoon. We had a good time. I had been working my butt off at my Mom and Dads new house so it was nice to get away with great friends and relax. We ordered the OU game Sat.Nite andwatched it outside on the patio. The game ended in a victory, but it wasn't very impressive! I hope we pull our head out for next week or this is gonna be a very long football season at Fosterville!
At some point Saturday night some JERK thought they would give me the best birthday present anyone could ever give me by stealing my camera! Yep I'm still rather bitter about it! Why do people find it necessary to take things that are clearly NOT THEIRS! Very irritating. I loved that camera. It was cute, small, digital and water proof! I just hope that I can find another one just like it.
On our way home Monday, of course we all stopped at Los Potros for a late lunch. Chris and chad just were not going to leave until the guys creamed me.
Yep Carlos got me good, but I got the last laugh. With the cream that didn't make it on my face I waged war on Chris and Chad. And yes I got them both!
Me getting back at Hubs!
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME:)

No comments:

Post a Comment