Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Prayers and Parties!

STILL NEED PRAYERS FOR JAKE!

Right now as I am writing this blog Jake is in surgery. His reconstructive surgery began at around 2 P.M. and is expected to last for 5 to 7 Hours! Please pray for Jake and his family, along with his medical team! I got a text from Deana (Jake's mom) at around 4:30 P.M. and it said "So far so good"
I had to work all week last week and had a birthday party get away this week-end so I plan to make it down to see Jake on Friday.
I'm also asking prayers for my Cousin, Rob. As I have blog before Rob and I are very very close. He is more like a brother to me. He underwent surgery on his foot today. He had been having trouble with his foot for almost the entire summer. Comes to find out that a bone in his foot was broken. They went in and removed the piece of bone and the surgery seems to be a success. Please pray for his healing. This has been a very painful few months and hopefully he starts feeling better soon!

Ok, now on a lighter note. After a full week of work we headed to Kaw Lake to celebrate Chad Cink's birthday. It was an Adult weekend only, so no Big kids or Little kids were there. I might have to say that this weekend was the funnest weekend of the entire summer! Friday night was nice and relaxing but Saturday was a Blast! Here are a few pictures of the fun!
This was the view on the water Friday night! Absolutely Beautiful!
This was the Bon-Fire that was built on the beach!
Just before heading out to the water Saturday. Hubs found a pair of Colton's sunglasses. How cute is this!
Here is some of the crew!
Kristi (Chads wife) and Me. We had so much fun!
This was our view Saturday night! God is Good!
And here is the Birthday Boy! (he is gonna kill me when he sees this picture!) But it was the best picture I had of him over the weekend.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment