Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Tuesday everyone! I had a very relaxing but productive day.
 I had the day off at the Court House, but we had decided last week to take pictures for the Treasurer's Office. My boss, Penny has pictures in several different spots in the office, but they don't have any of the new employee's in them. And of course, me being a new employee (Well kinda, I've been there for 1 1/2 years) I just felt that Jennifer and I needed to be included in some photo's.
 Anyway I got up and was gung ho for my day until it was time to do my hair. I didn't have any more hair gel and I ran out of hairspray about 2 weeks ago! My hair is very thin and fine so it takes a lot of hair product to make my hair look good. After fighting it for about 45 min. I gave up and reached for the trusty hair clip! I had a plan for the way I wanted my hair to look and well, I didn't even get close today!
Regardless, I still made it for pictures!

These were just a few of my favorites.
We joke around a lot in this office and I love that because it can make a slow day go by a lot faster. We just couldn't resist taking a few fun pics!
GO TEAM GO!
We just couldn't resist!
I know that you have heard me say it before, but I love both of my jobs. I have two of the best bosses I could ask for. I have had several jobs and several bosses but only 3 bosses that I can think of have I truely enjoyed working for. The first would have to be Tammy Gray of Buda Drug Store in Buda Texas and the other two I am currently employeed with. Believe me it makes getting up and going to work a pleasure.
I also have the pleasure of working with 3 great co-workers. I don't really get to work with Jennifer all that much, but we get along well when we do get to work together. I know this sounds all gushy and full of bull, but IT IS THE TOTAL TRUTH! Even with all the drama that surrounds our small town government, both office's can seem to push that aside, get our jobs done and have fun doing it!
Thanks Girls for Everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment